It is now all but impossible to own a device on which Microsoft Office is not available. On Tuesday, Microsoft released the Word, Excel and PowerPoint preview apps on Android phones, adding yet another platform to its increasingly expansive list.
- Thor: Love and Thunder plot leaks in full, teasing a tragic twist
- Marvel already confirmed Doctor Doom in the MCU, but we almost missed it
- This red flag may tell you if someone hacked into your Facebook account
- The Roku Channel is adding 22 free movies in July – here’s the full list
- The suspenseful Korean crime thriller you’ve been waiting for just hit Netflix
Last November, Microsoft announced that it would be inviting some Android tablet users to test Microsoft Office for the very first time. Two months later, the preview is receiving its largest expansion yet as Microsoft makes the preview apps available to anyone with an eligible device without having to request access or being put on a waitlist.
Microsoft’s Office for iPad product was a great success last year, but the company did not bring its famous productivity suite to Android tablets at the same time. However, the company is getting closer to releasing an Android tablet optimized version of Office in the near future, as Microsoft on Thursday announced it’s taking registrations …
Microsoft is working on various new Office products that should be released in the coming months and in 2015, according to ZDNet’s sources. The publication has learned that Microsoft is not only developing new Office versions for Windows, but also new releases of its popular productivity suite for Mac computers and Android tablets.