According to New York City Police Commissioner James O’Neill, none of the revelers in the Big Apple Monday night who are there to party and celebrate the arrival of 2019 will be more than 10 feet away at any time from either a uniformed or undercover police officer. It’s part of the intense security cordon …
- Thor: Love and Thunder plot leaks in full, teasing a tragic twist
- Marvel already confirmed Doctor Doom in the MCU, but we almost missed it
- Your liver is always less than three years old or younger
- This red flag may tell you if someone hacked into your Facebook account
- The Roku Channel is adding 22 free movies in July – here’s the full list
According to reports on social media and Presidential pool reporters, Trump Tower at 56th and 5th in Manhattan has been evacuated. NYPD is apparently responding to the area, and some reports are suggesting that it’s due to a “suspicious package,” although that has not been confirmed.
The New York Police Department has equipped x-rays in some of its vans but it’s refusing to talk about them due to “security concerns.” Even though these x-ray vans reportedly cost $825,000 a piece, NYPD is staying completely silent about them and their purpose.