After releasing a variety of humorous ads to promote its new Nexus devices, but also to tease and eventually explain the Android 5.0 Lollipop name, Google has posted its first three real ads on YouTube that highlight the best features of the Nexus 6 smartphone, Nexus 9 tablet and Nexus Player Android TV device.
October 16th, 2014
- 5 new Netflix titles released today, including 1 you can’t miss
- Over 32,000 pounds of frozen pizza was recalled so check your freezer
- This is the first and only poisonous bird that has ever been discovered
- The #1 Netflix show in the world right now is a trippy visual masterpiece
- She-Hulk finally answered our biggest question about the Hulk
As expected, Google officially announced release details regarding the Nexus 6 smartphone, Nexus 9 tablet and Android 5.0 Lollipop software on Wednesday, but another Android device made its way into the announcement as well: the Nexus Player.