In short — according to TMoNews — yes. The T-Mobile-centric blog has acquired a document that seems to indicate that the myTouch3G handset from HTC will be getting Android 2.2 — Froyo — beginning tomorrow. The update, which should be rolling out between tomorrow and October 25, brings the following improvements: New Fully Integrated Exchange …
October 12th, 2010
- 7 new Netflix releases everyone will be streaming next week
- Scientists tricked mosquitoes into delivering vaccines to humans
- Deadpool’s new suit leaks as Hugh Jackman starts Wolverine training
- The #1 Netflix show and movie right now are two of its most exploitative releases ever
- 3 Netflix animated releases so good, they all have near-perfect Rotten Tomatoes scores
Not exactly the most shocking news, but apparently T-Mobile is going to launch a slightly refreshed myTouch 3G on February 10th. The changes? Well, it’s a single change, and it’s just the inclusion of a 3.5mm headset jack.