Following the original YotaPhone, which started selling in December 2013, a new-generation device may be unveiled at MWC 2014. Hi-Tech.Mail.Ru reports that the new smartphone is expected to be better than its predecessor in every way. The YotaPhone 2 may be announced as soon as February 24th, although there aren’t many details about the smartphone yet.
- Why so many people are bashing the biggest Netflix movie in the world right now
- 32 new drinks added to massive beverage recall – here’s the full list of 85 drinks
- 2 fantastic new Netflix documentaries out now that you need to watch
- Everyone will be buzzing about these 5 Netflix releases next week
- Fate of the Milky Way shown in new image of 2 galaxies merging violently
Huawei posted a video on YouTube teasing some of the products it will unveil at the upcoming MWC 2014 show in Barcelona, Spain, while taking shots at the biggest names in the mobile world, Apple and Samsung. In the video, a Siri-like assistant is telling an iPhone owner about the new mobile devices coming at …
Motorola has sent out media invitations to a special MWC 2014 event that will take place on February 25th, CNET reports, but there’s speculation the company will have no new product to unveil during the show. Instead, Motorola may talk about being acquired by Lenovo and what that means for the company.
Samsung on Monday sent out press invites to a special media event scheduled for February 24 at the MWC 2014 in Barcelona, Spain, where the company will most likely unveil its next flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S5. While the Galaxy S5 isn’t mentioned in the press invite, the fact that this is an “Unpacked 5” …