No major Android update is complete without the customary unveiling of its dessert statue. The Googlers have uploaded a YouTube video showing them taking delivery, and erecting, the much-awaited Gingerbread man. Gingerbread is the next iteration of Android and was previously believed to be enumerated as “3.0.” Recent reports have suggested Gingerbread might be referred to …
October 23rd, 2010
- New human fossil discovery has everyone questioning the origin of mankind
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- Scientists discovered a terrifying new species of hairy crab in Western Australia
- These 5 new Netflix releases will have everyone glued to their screens next week
- iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max might be the most expensive iPhones ever
We’re on the ground at Google’s campus in Mountain View waiting for that not-so-secretive Nexus One event to start. We’ll be updating this page live with coverage of the event.