Monument Valley was one of the best games of 2014, mixing gorgeous art with some of the most rewarding and visually interesting puzzles of any mobile game. On Monday, in the middle of Apple’s WWDC 2017 keynote, the developer surprised everyone by launching its sequel on the App Store.
- 7 new Netflix releases everyone will be streaming next week
- Scientists tricked mosquitoes into delivering vaccines to humans
- Deadpool’s new suit leaks as Hugh Jackman starts Wolverine training
- The #1 Netflix show and movie right now are two of its most exploitative releases ever
- 3 Netflix animated releases so good, they all have near-perfect Rotten Tomatoes scores
Yes, all but two of the top 80 highest grossing iPhone apps in America are now free downloads. The freemium beast has eaten the entire app industry. But there are still a couple of rare exceptions out there — paid downloads that generate millions of dollars of revenue.