Can you feel the Game of Thrones fever? Everywhere you turn, there’s talk about the upcoming premiere of HBO’s sixth season, with fans honoring the show in unique ways. Moleskine.com this week came up with a unique way to promote the show: it created the opening sequence using props made out of paper.
- 5 new Netflix releases you better not miss next week
- Puzzling changes were discovered in the brains of people who suffer from migraines
- How one scientist wants to prove we live in a simulation
- Scientists may have finally figured out why Venus is such a hellscape
- Andor season 2: Release date, number of episodes, and everything we know so far
Just over two months ago, I wrote about how happy I am that Google is taking over my iPhone. The company had just released Google Calendar for iOS, adding yet another crucial piece of the puzzle that I hope will someday completely replace all of the stock Apple apps on my iPhone. Today, however, an interesting twist …
You take what may very well be an unhealthy amount of time picking out the perfect gear. From your laptop computer and smartphone to your headphones and ever the pens you carry. Everything has to be perfect for you, and you scrutinize every detail in order to ensure that’s the case. Are you really going …