One of the most pleasant surprises of 2014 was Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, a third-person action RPG set in the Lord of the Rings universe that introduced the incredibly compelling Nemesis System and managed to tell an original story that wasn’t yet another retread of the events of the ubiquitous books.
- Massive power tool recall: 1.4 million tools recalled, 9 people already injured
- 5 new Netflix releases that everyone will be going nuts over next week
- James Webb telescope photo shows 2 massive galaxies smashing together
- Urgent vodka recall: This vodka might contain shards of glass
- People on Japan’s ‘Island of Immortals’ found the secret to longer life
Every week, a landslide of video game trailers hit the Internet, hyping up the games that have just been released, the games that are about to be released and even the games that don’t have release dates. It can be a bit overwhelming to keep up with all of them, which is why we’ve decided to …
The Lord of the Rings property, much like other high-profile IPs, has been through the ringer when it comes to game conversions. EA’s The Return of the King game was a surprising success in 2003, Turbine’s Lord of the Rings Online has been a bit of a mixed bag, and others are bad enough to …