Microsoft on Tuesday unveiled a brand new wearable device, the second-generation Microsoft Band that’s supposed to offer even better features than the predecessor, with a big focus on fitness and health.
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- Astronomers are watching the Milky Way’s biggest star die a slow death
- TikTok is going bonkers over this brilliant iPhone camera trick
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume
Just as previously rumored, Microsoft is also interested in the wearable space, and the company just launched a smart device for your wrist that’s supposed to offer health-related features at an affordable price. The Microsoft Band is not a smartwatch, but rather a fitness… well, band, that’s supposed to let users track workout data.