Amazon’s Mayday customer service feature introduced last year is one of the company’s inventions that was highlighted in Jeff Bezos’ recent letter to investors. The executive happily proclaimed that the service is a success, but in doing so, he also revealed some of the crazier things people contact Amazon customer care for with the company’s Mayday service.
April 11th, 2014
- Urgent medicine recall: A serious dosage mistake can lead to overdose and death
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- Netflix just released a new reality show that actually might not be awful
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume