Bloomberg is reporting that RIM’s Co-CEO, Jim Balsillie, indicated his company’s Playbook tablet would be available in North American markets in Q1 of 2011 for under $500. The $500 price point is notable for the industry as it is where Apple’s 16GB Wi-Fi iPad currently sits. The report also noted that “RIM may sell the …
- Urgent warning: Produce at 11 stores may be contaminated with human waste
- 8 new releases hit Netflix today – here’s what you should watch
- Massive cheese recall: 93 different cheeses might have dangerous bacteria – here’s the full list
- Watch NASA send a payload hurting into space with a giant slingshot
- Looking for something funny to watch? 5 of the most popular Netflix comedies right now
RIM's Balsillie responds to Jobs, 'customers are getting tired of being told what to think by Apple'
For those of you not following the Apple earnings-call soap opera, let us give you a brief recap. Yesterday, during the Cupertino company’s Q4 conference call, CEO Steve Jobs joined the broadcast to speak with investors — an uncommon but not unprecedented move. Jobs then began to take questions and throw verbal jabs at several industry players including Google, application …