The FBI loves your eyes so much that it will keep an iris scan of them forever, as long as you get arrested in one of the cities that are running an FBI iris scan program. The program has no privacy oversight and few public details, making it a perfect nightmare for privacy advocates.
July 12th, 2016
- Why so many people are bashing the biggest Netflix movie in the world right now
- 32 new drinks added to massive beverage recall – here’s the full list of 85 drinks
- 7 new Netflix releases arrive today – including 1 you really need to watch
- Fate of the Milky Way shown in new image of 2 galaxies merging violently
- Mesmerizing video shows 50-mile-long lightning bolt shooting into space