In case you haven’t heard, Apple is rumored to be planning some big changes to its iPhone release cycle this year. Rather than launching all new models at the same time, Apple will reportedly have a new 4-inch iPhone 6c – or iPhone 5e, or iPhone 7c – in stores at some point in the first …
- A Netflix adaptation of one of the most erotic novels of all time is coming next week
- 5 new Netflix releases you better not miss next week
- New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’
- This is one of the most massive super-Earths we’ve ever discovered
- Antibiotic-resistant bacteria can be killed by artificial sweeteners from sugar-free foods
Apple is likely going to introduce a new 4-inch smartphone at some point next year, considering that more and more rumors coming from distinct sources seem to paint the same overall picture. Apple has an iPhone 5s successor in the works that’ll feature a 4-inch display, metal design, and components that will put it almost …
It looks like Apple has a few tricks up its sleeve for 2016. According to a new report out of the Far East, the company has plans to launch a new, completely redesigned iPhone next year — and it won’t be the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus we’re all expecting.