Hyperloop One is supposed to be one of the pioneering companies on the cutting edge of disrupting the transportation industry for greater efficiency, etc. But if the no-holds-barred lawsuit filed by a co-founder today is anything to go by, the company is not in good shape. In the suit, former co-founder Brogan BamBrogan alleges that top …
- Massive power tool recall: 1.4 million tools recalled, 9 people already injured
- James Webb telescope photo shows 2 massive galaxies smashing together
- 5 new Netflix releases that everyone will be going nuts over next week
- Urgent vodka recall: This vodka might contain shards of glass
- iPhone 14 release date might be much earlier than expected
Yesterday, Hyperloop One conducted the first test of the propulsion system that may eventually shoot people through tubes at very high speeds. Hyperloop One’s CEO Rob Lloyd described the test as an “engineering milestone,” but while it was undoubtedly impressive, Hyperloop still has a long way to go. It’s worth remembering how Hyperloop is supposed to …
Elon Musk’s Hyperloop high-speed transportation project is getting closer to becoming a commercial product, but don’t get too excited just yet about traveling from Los Angeles to San Francisco in about half an hour. However, Hyperloop Technologies, a company that’s looking to create Musk’s vision, has scheduled a major Hyperloop test for this week.