A new miracle drug could increase the human lifespan by up to 200 years. Dr. Andrew Steele, a British computational biologist recently published a new book on the longevity of human life. In the book, the doctor argues that it is completely feasible for humans to live beyond our standard 100-year lifespan thanks to a …
- Urgent warning: Produce at 11 stores may be contaminated with human waste
- Doctors may have found a secret weapon to fight cancer: Viagra
- Google’s iOS 16 Lock Screen widgets are rolling out now
- Another cheese recall: 13 more cheeses you need to throw out now
- Apple Watch user says his watch blew up, posts video of the aftermath
We have long debated the origin of mankind. Some believe in God’s creation of man in his own image, while others say that mankind evolved from another species. Now, new evidence found in South Africa has reignited questions about where modern humans come from, and what species we may have left behind.
Archaeologists have found many, many examples of ancient human ancestors over the past few centuries, and while most of the time the skeletal remains are at least identifiable, they’re rarely complete. In a remarkable reveal by researchers scouring South Africa, the most complete example of a human ancestor older than 1.5 million years has been …