Smartphone cameras today are so advanced that they’re ready to give professional cameras a run for their money. For a fraction of the cost of a pro setup, your iPhone can take gorgeous pictures and videos, and Apple has an entire “shot on iPhone” marketing campaign to drive home that point. Phones from the competition …
- Over 32,000 pounds of frozen pizza was recalled so check your freezer
- Loki season 2 to introduce a Marvel villain who will ‘break the internet’
- 5 new Netflix titles released today, including 1 you can’t miss
- The #1 Netflix show in the world right now is a trippy visual masterpiece
- New anti-aging project might help dogs live longer
Pentalobes are a totally proprietary, entirely awful type of screw used by Apple to make its products difficult to repair. I know it’s popular for Android manufacturers to be “inspired” by some iPhone features, but this is one thing I could do without copying.