AT&T on Monday announced a variety of new products, including new smartphones, wearable devices and a connected camera that will soon hit store shelves. AT&T’s new mobile toys include Samsung’s Galaxy Note Edge, HTC’s Desire Eye, RE camera and One M8 for Windows, Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 830, Motorola’s Moto 360 and LG’s G Watch R.
- 5 new Netflix releases everyone will be watching this weekend
- This new iOS 16 feature is so useful, but no one knows about it
- What to watch on Prime Video: New movies and shows in July 2022
- Urgent health food recall: These plant-based crumbles are sending people to the hospital
- Curiosity has discovered ancient rocks formed by water on Mars
HTC has made plenty of accessories in the past, but it has never really been an “accessory maker.” Similarly, the Taiwan-based smartphone maker has a long and storied history of building terrific software experiences, but it has never been a “software company.” Now, things are changing. On the heels of the release of its most …
Welcome to the new HTC. This company might look like the HTC we’ve known for years, but 2014 marks the start of a major shift for the company that stems from more than just its recent struggles. The smartphone market is changing, and it’s happening faster than anyone expected. New entrants are consuming the low …