BGR has partnered with The Points Guy for our coverage of credit card products. BGR and The Points Guy may receive a commission from card issuers. Please note: the offers mentioned below are subject to change at any time and some may no longer be available. For the average person, it’s hard enough sorting through …
- 7 new Netflix releases everyone will be streaming next week
- Scientists tricked mosquitoes into delivering vaccines to humans
- The #1 Netflix show and movie right now are two of its most exploitative releases ever
- Deadpool’s new suit leaks as Hugh Jackman starts Wolverine training
- If you liked Netflix’s pulse-pounding thriller Lou, binge these 4 movies next
Smartphones have effectively replaced a lot of the gadgets that we used to buy, including calculators, compasses, alarm clocks and dedicated GPS trackers. And now The Wall Street Journal reports that smartphones look poised to kill off another antiquated piece of technology — hotel key cards.