There’s a lot of excitement around Intel joining the graphics market. The company already debuted its new Arc laptop cards, but we’ve yet to see much from the desktop side of things. Now, with GPU prices continuing to fall, Intel has announced a delay to the launch of the Intel Arc A-Series GPUs.
- Why so many people are bashing the biggest Netflix movie in the world right now
- 32 new drinks added to massive beverage recall – here’s the full list of 85 drinks
- 7 new Netflix releases arrive today – including 1 you really need to watch
- 2 of Netflix’s newest shows are also the biggest in the world right now
- James Webb Telescope’s mind-blowing reach into the universe shown in new video
Falling graphics card prices have been a constant headline as of late, and for good reason. Since the Covid-19 pandemic started, supply lines have taken a huge hit. This led to increased prices and less availability of the products. Now, though, the GPU prices are falling to lows we haven’t seen in a while.
Nvidia RTX 3080 prices keep dropping. Just a couple of weeks ago, the price of an Nvidia RTX 3080 dropped by 35 percent overnight. It was a momentous occasion for PC gamers looking to get their hands on one of the latest graphics cards. Now, though, it looks like those prices are set to continue …
Nobody likes being in second place, and when it comes to PC gaming hardware that’s exactly where AMD has been spending most of its time in the past decade. Today, the company launches what might be its most aggressive play for the hearts of PC gamers with a brand new line of graphics cards. The …