After being featured in countless leaks, the more rugged Galaxy S5 version has been quietly unveiled. Surprisingly, the Galaxy S5 Active is an AT&T exclusive in the U.S., and the handset is already available for purchase online and from the carrier’s retail stores – it’s not clear when the device will be available in other …
- New human fossil discovery has everyone questioning the origin of mankind
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- Scientists discovered a terrifying new species of hairy crab in Western Australia
- These 5 new Netflix releases will have everyone glued to their screens next week
- iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max might be the most expensive iPhones ever
Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S5 Active model complete with AT&T branding has been leaked by @evleaks, although it’s not clear when the device will actually be made available in stores.
Samsung may launch additional Galaxy S5 versions this year including a more rugged model, just like it did last year with the Galaxy S4. A Galaxy S5 Active will apparently be available from various U.S. carriers including AT&T and Sprint, @evleaks has learned, revealing that the model number for the handset is SM-G870x.
Samsung’s Galaxy S4 Active wasn’t terribly popular compared to other versions of the flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone, having accounted for just 4% of total Galaxy S4 sales according to a recent report. But Samsung seemingly still thinks waterproofing and dust-proofing are important features that will draw more customers to its phones moving forward. A recent …
Just as we expected would be the case in 2014, Samsung seemingly plans to continue using its extremely effective “gadget spam” strategy this year and flood the market with multiple versions of its new flagship Galaxy S5 smartphone. We’re not sure how well they sold — though a trusted source told BGR late last year …