LG on Tuesday finally unveiled the already leaked G3 Stylus, Android handset supposed to compete directly against the Galaxy Note 4, but only because it has a note-taking-friendly stylus rather than Galaxy Note 4-worthy hardware.
- 7 new Netflix releases arrive today – including 1 you really need to watch
- 2 of Netflix’s newest shows are also the biggest in the world right now
- Our first look at Iron Man’s replacement leaked: This is Ironheart
- Disney Plus and Hulu both get big price hikes as new Disney Plus ad tier gets launch date
- Fitbit is ditching one of its oldest features in October
LG may have intentionally leaked the LG G3 Stylus phablet, a G3 variation meant to compete directly against Samsung’s Galaxy Note 4 in the following months, but the device won’t be the flagship device fans expect, The Korea Times has learned.
Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note 4 on September 3rd at IFA 2014, and will likely release the handset in the following weeks in an attempt to beat the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to market. LG is more than aware that the Galaxy Note 4’s arrival may threaten its G3 flagship handset, and the company is apparently already …