The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has upgraded a probe into potential carbon monoxide poisoning being caused by Ford Explorers. The NHTSA said it is aware of 2,700 complaints and three crashes potentially linked to carbon monoxide poisoning in the vehicles’ cabin.
July 30th, 2017
- 32 new drinks added to massive beverage recall – here’s the full list of 85 drinks
- Why so many people are bashing the biggest Netflix movie in the world right now
- 7 new Netflix releases arrive today – including 1 you really need to watch
- 2 of Netflix’s newest shows are also the biggest in the world right now
- James Webb Telescope’s mind-blowing reach into the universe shown in new video