An intriguing new Kickstarter campaign features a multi-functional jacket that would make MacGyver proud. Since going live on Tuesday morning, the campaign has already raised more than half a million dollars, far exceeding a modest initial goal of $20,000.
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- TikTok is going bonkers over this brilliant iPhone camera trick
- Netflix just released a new reality show that actually might not be awful
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume
Well, well, well… it’s finally here. In limited quantities, perhaps, but that’s beside the point. Originally set to be released in 2011, Louis Vuitton has started to ship its Monogram and Damier Graphite iPad cases to select stores. If you own or have ever seen a Louis Vuitton iPhone case, this one isn’t too much …
LG has been coming out with so many sexy phones lately, we almost forgot about the various snafus the Korean manufacturer is known to have. Take the KC560 for example. Sure the specs don’t look to be overly disappointing, but just wait until you get a phone call and the colorful array of LEDs around …