Remember when MoviePass, Fandor, and Costco partnered up to offer customers an unbelievably cheap subscription bundle that would cover both cinema and streaming? Well, the main stars of that deal are back with a similar deal, and this time around Costco isn’t involved.
- Why so many people are bashing the biggest Netflix movie in the world right now
- 2 fantastic new Netflix documentaries out now that you need to watch
- Everyone will be buzzing about these 5 Netflix releases next week
- 3 new shows everyone is watching on Disney Plus right now
- Surprise solar storm leaves stunning glowing lights in the sky that have scientists baffled
Movie fans who wished for a Netflix-like service for going to the cinema have at least one such subscription-based product. Launched this summer, Moviepass costs $10 per month, and lets you watch as many new movie releases as you want. That’s incredibly affordable, and the price dropped even lower than $10 per month a few …