What do you call a hybrid created when a grizzly bear and a polar bear mate? The answer might soon be common knowledge, as climate change has pushed these two species of bears together. As a result, interbreeding has become more common between the two, a stark reminder of how climate change affects animals, too.
- Loki season 2 to introduce a Marvel villain who will ‘break the internet’
- Brain scans may finally reveal why some people are left-handed
- What people are saying about the #1 Netflix movie in the US right now
- Everything to know about HBO Max’s most anticipated show of the year, coming this weekend
- Creepy 1.5-foot ‘sea bugs’ were just discovered and they’re pure nightmare fuel
The Sierra Nevada red fox was just spotted for the first time in years at Yosemite National Park. The population of the species is so incredibly low that some estimates suggest there may be as few as 10 adults left in the wild. Conservationists are trying to give the foxes a fighting chance at survival, …
The staff of the Potter Park Zoo in Michigan has a new reason to believe in Christmas miracles, and it comes in the form of an adorable new baby black rhino. Black rhinos are a critically endangered species, having been hunted for decades by poaches, and it’s currently estimated that there are a mere 5,000 …