The U.S. is opening up again, and that means that cities are filling up with traffic, and commuting is returning to its soul-crushing nature. But it doesn’t have to be this way. More and more, people are turning to cycling as a way to get around. A great electric bike can make this transition both …
- Thor: Love and Thunder post-credits scenes just leaked
- The biggest movies on Netflix this week, topped by a Kevin Hart stinker
- Scientific breakthrough lets plants grow in darkness with no sunlight
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- A huge solar eruption could be hurtling towards the Earth
Poaching is still a major issue throughout huge areas of Africa, and catching groups of poachers can prove incredibly difficult. A Swedish motorbike manufacturer has produced an electric bike specifically designed to help catch poachers before they can do more damage. The bikes, which are durable for off-road use while also being nearly silent thanks …
Look at that thing. It’s hideous. But it’s also very affordable and smarter than its peers. We’re talking about the Mi QiCycle Electric Folding Bike that’s going to cost around $455 when it launches in China.
People who are still complaining about the price of the gold Apple Watch will probably also freak out reading about the Titanio 29er, an impressively light-weight titanium electric bike that’s also rather expensive.