Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...



E-cigarette

Exploding Electronic Cigarette Safety

Exploding e-cigarette victim might never walk again

November 24th, 2015

Cordero Caples, a 29-year-old college student from Colorado Springs, sustained heavy injuries after an electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) exploded in his face. The man was in surgery for most of the day Sunday, having suffered a fractured vertebrae, facial fractures, and teeth damage on Friday, during a smoke break. Apparently, the device he was using wasn’t …