Dying Light is the last zombie game that I ever need to play. Of course, the chances of it actually being the last zombie game I play are slim to none, but I don’t think any other development studio is going to be able to create as cohesive of a post-apocalyptic, zombie-infested wasteland as Techland …
- 5 new Netflix releases you better not miss next week
- Puzzling changes were discovered in the brains of people who suffer from migraines
- How one scientist wants to prove we live in a simulation
- Target’s Cyber Monday sale: Deals on TVs, headphones, and Xbox Series S
- Scientists may have finally figured out why Venus is such a hellscape
There are a few huge titles hogging the attention of gamers during the first quarter of 2015, but no conversation is complete without a mention of Dying Light. This first-person, open-world adventure game is from the same team that developed Dead Island, but has a much stronger focus on traversal and melee combat.