AT&T on Monday announced a variety of new products, including new smartphones, wearable devices and a connected camera that will soon hit store shelves. AT&T’s new mobile toys include Samsung’s Galaxy Note Edge, HTC’s Desire Eye, RE camera and One M8 for Windows, Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 830, Motorola’s Moto 360 and LG’s G Watch R.
- Urgent medicine recall: A serious dosage mistake can lead to overdose and death
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- Netflix just released a new reality show that actually might not be awful
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume
A room full of technology bloggers and journalists laughed when HTC’s associate vice president of industrial design Claude Zellweger uttered the above phrase while introducing HTC’s latest smartphone during a full day of closed-door meetings earlier this week. “Plastic is nothing to be ashamed of.” And it is funny, in a bizarre way. During its …
Welcome to the new HTC. This company might look like the HTC we’ve known for years, but 2014 marks the start of a major shift for the company that stems from more than just its recent struggles. The smartphone market is changing, and it’s happening faster than anyone expected. New entrants are consuming the low …