Internet access isn’t just a luxury these days; it’s an absolute necessity. Since many of us work from home at least some of the time in this day and age, if something stands in the way of your access to the Internet, it can’t be tolerated. Many people think that when they have issues with …
- These 5 new Netflix releases will have everyone glued to their screens next week
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max might be the most expensive iPhones ever
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume
It’s only the first day of CES 2018 in Vegas, but already a definite trend is emerging: AX Wi-Fi routers. The new standard, 802.11ax, is the next big evolution in Wi-Fi. It handles multiple devices — like all your smart-home gadgets — much better than existing routers, and also has a headline-grabbing top speed of …
D-Link has a bunch of new routers on display at CES 2015, all ready to deliver serious wireless performance… although at first glance they look more like scary toys ready to turn into some of Galvatron’s minions rather than a piece of technology meant to help you surf the web at incredibly fast speeds.