We joke a lot about the “inevitable” robot apocalypse, but aside from a few scary developments it seems like humanity is much more likely to disappear thanks to nuclear weapons or a dying Earth than a robot takeover. That’s good(?) news, because a company seemingly inspired by some of the most brutal fictional robots just …
- The 35 best movies on Netflix right now (September 2022)
- Urgent beef recall: 22,000 pounds were recalled so check your fridge now
- New Netflix releases: 6 movies and shows everyone will be talking about next week
- Avoid these 5 forgettable Netflix original films like the plague
- NASA’s Earth Observatory spots newly birthed island in the Pacific
Of course, Skynet cannot triumph over humanity until a corporation solves the problem of how to create sentient killer machines. We are now one step closer to the end game as a company called Cyberdyne has indeed become a publicly traded firm in Tokyo.