The Coolest Cooler took Kickstarter by storm a while ago, emerging as an interesting, yet unexpected project that could in theory raise more money than the Pebble smartwatch, which pulled in $10,266,845 in pledges in its time, setting the record for the crowd-funding website. And now, the Coolest Cooler has managed to beat that record a …
- Apple TV Plus shares release dates for 4 returning shows
- Samsung Galaxy batteries might have a serious swelling issue
- Staggering visualization shows the world’s population at 8 billion
- Archaeologists just dug up a mysterious stone structure older than the pyramids and Stonehenge
- Amazon Prime Early Access Sale: 28 best deals to shop now
The “Coolest” cooler is a very successful Kickstarter project that has so far raised almost $7 million, or about 14,000% its initial goal of $50,000, with KickTraq stats saying the campaign could end up raising more than $21.7 million by August 29 when it ends, assuming it’ll continue to draw backers at the same rate.
There are many interesting projects on Kickstarter, but few of them can say they managed to reel in more than $4.1 million. That’s more than 80 times what Ryan Grepper, the mastermind behind the Coolest cooler, wanted to raise in order to make a smart device that knows many interesting tricks in addition to simply keeping beverages …