The Federal Trade Commission just set its sights on Amazon’s deal pricing schemes, responding to complaints that the giant online retailer misleads customers with its discounts. The FTC’s investigation is part of its review of Amazon’s agreement to buy Whole Foods for nearly $14 billion.
July 21st, 2017
- New human fossil discovery has everyone questioning the origin of mankind
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- These 5 new Netflix releases will have everyone glued to their screens next week
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume
- Critical shelf recall: These popular storage racks can fall and crush you