One of our reliable Sprint sources just let us know that Sprint sold well over 200,000 units of the HTC EVO 4G.
- Doctors may have found a secret weapon to fight cancer: Viagra
- Urgent warning: Produce at 11 stores may be contaminated with human waste
- Another cheese recall: 13 more cheeses you need to throw out now
- Google’s iOS 16 Lock Screen widgets are rolling out now
- Only 2 Netflix movies are in the streamer’s US Top 10 today
We haven’t actually heard that date whispered, per se, but here is where our thinking is at. We have confirmed with multiple AT&T store reps that their sales quotas for the month of June are ridiculously high. Yes, this means the iPhone is confirmed to launch in June, not July. Knowing how many units stores …