An out-of-control Chinese rocket could crash back down to Earth sometime this week. China’s space agency successfully launched a Long March 5B rocket on Sunday. The rocket carried a new module to the country’s space station. Like previous Long March 5B rockets, though, this one remained in orbit after launch and will make an uncontrolled …
- Over 32,000 pounds of frozen pizza was recalled so check your freezer
- Behold James Webb Telescope’s largest and most dazzling image yet
- 5 new Netflix titles released today, including 1 you can’t miss
- 8 iPhone tricks that Apple never told you about
- This is the first and only poisonous bird that has ever been discovered
China’s first large space telescope could launch as soon as 2023. The new telescope will be called the Chinese Space Station Telescope. It will be roughly comparable to NASA’s long-standing Hubble Space Telescope, though its field of view will be somewhat larger.
It’s been roughly one month since China successfully launched the first module of its Heavenly Harmony space station. The spacecraft will serve as a home for groups of Chinese astronauts as they conduct research in space, much like the work being done on the International Space Station. It’s going to take some time for the …