Researchers have released a new report digging into the possibility of black holes devouring thousands of stars as they grow. The astronomers say growing black holes appear to be following a violent path to grow their weight. The researchers published a paper on their recent findings in The Astrophysical Journal.
- 32 new drinks added to massive beverage recall – here’s the full list of 85 drinks
- Why so many people are bashing the biggest Netflix movie in the world right now
- 7 new Netflix releases arrive today – including 1 you really need to watch
- New drug recall: 67 medicines might be contaminated – here’s the full list
- 2 of Netflix’s newest shows are also the biggest in the world right now
NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope has delivered so many incredible images of objects and structures in space that it’s easy to forget that NASA has a whole lot of other space-scanning hardware working overtime to make new discoveries of their own. One of those is the Chandra X-ray Observatory which, as you can tell by the …