Back in 2018, archaeologists discovered 52 previously undocumented rock shelters in the Swaga Swaga Game Reserve located in central Tanzania. The shelters all appeared to have been painted with rock art, however, weathering had destroyed most of them. One stood out, though, thanks to the alien-like cave paintings that it contained within.
July 6th, 2022
- The 35 best movies on Netflix right now (September 2022)
- New Netflix releases: 6 movies and shows everyone will be talking about next week
- Avoid these 5 forgettable Netflix original films like the plague
- Mind-blowing iPhone feature in iOS 16 triggers alerts when your phone hears certain sounds
- Urgent beef recall: 22,000 pounds were recalled so check your fridge now