The only thing you should be concerned with this weekend is the season finale of Game of Thrones. Okay, and there’s this fight everyone seems to be talking about that you might also enjoy. That doesn’t mean, however, that we don’t have plenty of new movie trailers for you to enjoy while you take your …
- Salad recall: Find out if your salad kits need to be thrown away
- 4 hidden iPhone tricks only real pros know about
- Everyone will be buzzing about these 5 Netflix releases next week
- Ford recall: 65,000 Ford vehicles were recalled so read this now
- 2 fantastic new Netflix documentaries out now that you need to watch
Blade Runner is finally getting a sequel, and if you’re anything like me, you’re probably nervous that Hollywood is about to ruin one of the best sci-fi movies with a lackluster followup. Ridley Scott has a lot to live up to, but if this trailer is anything to go by, he might just pull it off.
It’s Christmas time, so what you should be watching plenty of movies from Christmas Past right now. And Rogue One… don’t forget to go see the newest Star Wars film which was released just in time for Christmas Present. But that doesn’t mean you have to ignore trailers for the movies of Christmas Future.
Nearly two decades after development began on a sequel to Ridley Scott’s beloved science fiction film, Blade Runner 2049 is finally a reality. On Monday morning, Warner Bros. Pictures shared an announcement teaser, giving us our first glimpse at Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford in the film.