Research In Motion (RIMM) is largely responsible for shaping the modern smartphone, but the company rested on its laurels and sat still while the rest of the industry underwent a major shift. The result is the debacle RIM faces today. The future of the company now rests squarely on RIM’s next-generation BlackBerry 10 platform, and …
- The 35 best movies on Netflix right now (September 2022)
- New Netflix releases: 6 movies and shows everyone will be talking about next week
- Mind-blowing iPhone feature in iOS 16 triggers alerts when your phone hears certain sounds
- Avoid these 5 forgettable Netflix original films like the plague
- Urgent beef recall: 22,000 pounds were recalled so check your fridge now
New images of Research In Motion’s (RIMM) first BlackBerry 10-powered smartphone equipped with a full QWERTY keyboard have leaked ahead of the handset’s unveiling later this month. BlackBerry blog BlackBerry Empire on Monday evening published a pair of photos showing the face of the upcoming N-series smartphone along with the home screen and the app launcher.
As Research In Motion’s (RIMM) January 30th BlackBerry 10 unveiling draws closer, nearly every last detail surrounding RIM’s first two BlackBerry 10-powered smartphones will likely soon emerge. The vendor has a long history of leaks leading up to its new device announcements, and this time around RIM reps toured the world showing the phones to …