A bartender in France thought it’s perfectly fine to serve someone 56 consecutive shots. But after his customer died from complications resulting from that sort of heavy drinking a court sentenced him to four months in prison.
- What people are saying about the #1 Netflix movie in the US right now
- Loki season 2 to introduce a Marvel villain who will ‘break the internet’
- Brain scans may finally reveal why some people are left-handed
- New Hubble photo of Orion Nebula is stunning and hypnotic
- Everything to know about HBO Max’s most anticipated show of the year, coming this weekend
Despite a recent CNET report that suggested a prototype of a next-generation iPhone had, yet again gone missing in a bar, San Francisco’s police department says it has no record of an investigation, SF Weekly reported on Friday. “I talked to CNET,” Officer Albie Esparza, a spokesperson for the San Francisco police department said. “I …
Apple employees must love a good drink. An Apple employee has, yet again, lost an unreleased iPhone prototype in a bar, according to CNET. The iPhone was lost in Cava22, a bar in San Francisco’s Mission District, late last month and Apple quickly tried to recover the lost device. The Cupertino-based company tracked the phone …