Apple reportedly purchased a music analytics company called Asaii, a startup that can supposedly discover new artists well before they become famous. Asaii would mark Apple’s second music purchase of the year after the widely known Shazam service, a deal that was finalized only weeks ago.
October 15th, 2018
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume
- Astronomers are watching the Milky Way’s biggest star die a slow death
- Apple reportedly cutting first wave of iPhone 14 orders by 10%