NASA unveiled its new rocket system on Thursday evening. The Artemis I’s rocket system is 322 feet tall, making it taller than the iconic Statue of Liberty. The U.S. space agency unveiled the rocket in preparation for a final test before it launches the 3.5-million-pound spacecraft on its mission to the Moon.
March 19th, 2022
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- TikTok is going bonkers over this brilliant iPhone camera trick
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- Astronomers are watching the Milky Way’s biggest star die a slow death
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume