One enormous advantage of using iOS compared to Android is that you always have access to the latest software as soon as it’s ready. If you want to see a stark demonstration of this, consider that within three days of its release, iOS 9 has already crossed the 20% adoption rate threshold, which is something …
- Urgent medicine recall: A serious dosage mistake can lead to overdose and death
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- Netflix just released a new reality show that actually might not be awful
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume
Apple and Google love accusing one another of being copycats but the dirty truth is that both companies have been swiping ideas and features from one another for years. This has become even more obvious with the releases of iOS 8 and Android 5.0 Lollipop, which this in-depth review of both platforms by Dice’s Nick …
Some 2014 Moto X users have already received Android 5.0 Lollipop update prompts, Ars Technica reports, with the company posting — and then pulling — documents for the Moto X and Moto G Lollipop updates on its website.