Back in 2018, archaeologists discovered 52 previously undocumented rock shelters in the Swaga Swaga Game Reserve located in central Tanzania. The shelters all appeared to have been painted with rock art, however, weathering had destroyed most of them. One stood out, though, thanks to the alien-like cave paintings that it contained within.
- 7 new Netflix releases everyone will be streaming next week
- Scientists tricked mosquitoes into delivering vaccines to humans
- The #1 Netflix show and movie right now are two of its most exploitative releases ever
- Deadpool’s new suit leaks as Hugh Jackman starts Wolverine training
- If you liked Netflix’s pulse-pounding thriller Lou, binge these 4 movies next
An ancient tooth found in a cave has been linked to the Denisovans, a sister species of modern humans. The tooth was first found during an archaeological survey in a remote area of Laos. Now, scientists have shown that it originated from the same ancient human species that was first discovered in Denisova Cave in …
A new paper on ancient DNA (aDNA) posits that every person on the planet is descended from hunter-gatherers in Africa. The study was published last month in the journal Nature. In the paper, authors Elizabeth A. Sawchuk, Jessica C. Thompson, and more dive deep into their findings. According to ancient DNA, massive social changes 50,000 …