Saturday Night Live kicked things off on Saturday with a new cold open that tackled the hottest Trump news from the past few weeks. While we’re used to seeing Alec Baldwin reprise his Donald Trump role for SNL as well as Kate McKinnon’s portrayal of a wide range of Trump associates, this week’s cold open was …
- Thor: Love and Thunder plot leaks in full, teasing a tragic twist
- Marvel already confirmed Doctor Doom in the MCU, but we almost missed it
- Your liver is always less than three years old or younger
- This red flag may tell you if someone hacked into your Facebook account
- The Roku Channel is adding 22 free movies in July – here’s the full list
You’re right, it’s too early for Saturday Night Live to be back on TV. But SNL has a spinoff to keep you entertained until the regular season arrives. That’s Weekend Update, which covers your daily news in SNL fashion. And that means Alec Baldwin’s Trump impersonation may be needed here and there.
Whether you’ve enjoyed Alec Baldwin’s impression of Donald Trump or found it endlessly grating, you might not be seeing it for much longer. In an interview with Extra this week, Baldwin told Mario Lopez that as much as he enjoys mocking the president on SNL, he doesn’t think audiences can take much more.
President Donald Trump isn’t ready to throw in the towel when it comes to his immigration ban. A court last week decided to uphold a ban on Trump’s own travel ban, and the president was very “vocal” on Twitter about how upset he was. The administration is expected to appeal the decision, and it may …