No one goes into an Aaron Sorkin movie expecting to learn the full, true story behind the life of a well-known individual, but in the case of his latest movie, Steve Jobs, there might actually be more fiction than fact.
- Urgent medicine recall: A serious dosage mistake can lead to overdose and death
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- Netflix just released a new reality show that actually might not be awful
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 leak reveals Adam Warlock’s costume
Jony Ive might not have any interest in seeing the Aaron Sorkin penned Steve Jobs biopic, but it’s a safe bet that the upcoming film will attract a lot of interest once it opens up to a widespread release later this month. In an effort to keep the hype train going, Universal Pictures yesterday put out yet another …
A few weeks ago, Apple CEO Tim Cook appeared on the new Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Over the course of an interesting 10 minute interview, Colbert asked Cook what he thought about the spate of Steve Jobs related films that were making their way into theaters. Cook responded by saying that he was none …
One of the most memorable speeches Apple’s Steve Jobs ever gave was the 2005 Stanford commencement address, with recordings of it having millions of views on YouTube. But one little known secret behind this particularly inspiring speech has not been revealed so far, and Bloomberg Television got some of the inside story.