Apple’s next-generation iPod nano may ditch the clip design and instead feature a 1.3-megapixel camera, according to leaked images posted by Taiwanese blog Apple.pro. The overall design of the unit looks similar to the current iPod nano, although there’s a chrome border around the new camera and the metal exterior has a noticeably deeper green …
- 7 new Netflix releases everyone will be streaming next week
- Drug recall: These supplements are secretly hiding erectile dysfunction drugs
- Original AirPods Pro will get Adaptive Transparency mode via iOS 16.1 update
- Amazon Prime Early Access Sale: 28 best deals to shop now
- 3 Netflix animated releases so good, they all have near-perfect Rotten Tomatoes scores
Today, Palm announced an update to its webOS Facebook application, version 1.3. The update brings with it selectable news feeds, revised photo tagging, support for landscape viewing, the ability to clear multiple notifications, and fan pages. We have more details on some of the changes after the bounce. webOS aficionados, let us know your thoughts.
The folks over at android.com.pl have gotten their hands on some rather stunning images of the LG E900; LG’s first full-touchscreen Windows Phone 7 device. While the images are great, what may be more surprising is some of the specifications that the site reports. The 3.7-inch TFT screen, cloaked in Windows Phone 7, will be …