Effective as of Tuesday, Walmart has announced that it will be cutting the 2-year contract price of the Apple iPhone 3GS to $97. Walmart would have you believe that the drop in price is nothing more than it making good on its “commitment to always lead on price”, but it’s not as if we don’t know exactly what’s going on. To us the question still remains: Will the iPhone 3GS pick up where the soon-to-be-discontinued iPhone 3G is going to leave off, or does Steve Jobs have “one more thing” up the sleeve of his St. Croix mock turtleneck?
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space
- Millions of people can file for more stimulus money starting right now
- Meet the $28 gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time