Reuters is reporting that Verizon Wireless is still debating whether or not to distribute Research In Motion’s new tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook, via its sales channels. “We’re still evaluating the BlackBerry Playbook and have not made a determination as to whether we’re going to distribute it,” said a Verizon Wireless spokesperson speaking to the publication. The new tablet, which runs RIM’s QNX-based software, launched in U.S. and Canadian markets yesterday. The Waterloo mobile devices company had originally indicated that Verizon would be a distribution partner.
- Your biggest stimulus payment ever is coming soon – and you might not even know about it
- New $3,000+ stimulus payments are coming – here’s when you’ll start getting yours
- 10 million Americans got overcharged by the IRS, and you might be one of them
- Major leak might reveal how the first X-Men mutant joins Marvel’s MCU
- Rumor says Apple’s iPhone 13 will come in this exciting new color